• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    So i've been looking at the Benelli Supernova Tactical...has ghost ring sights, 18.5" barrel, its a pump action, but thats ok, can use 2 3/4 shells all the way to 3 1/2 inch shells...so its good to go in all areas...anybody have any input on this?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've been thinking of ditching my Mossy 500 with 18.5 bbl and 6 position stock for a new Mossberg 930 SPX.

Pumps are great, but getting your wife to learn how to pump and shoot straight can be a problem, plus you can still lay a semi across something and shoot it 1 armed and still reload it, unlike a pump.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    So i've been looking at the Benelli Supernova Tactical...has ghost ring sights, 18.5" barrel, its a pump action, but thats ok, can use 2 3/4 shells all the way to 3 1/2 inch shells...so its good to go in all areas...anybody have any input on this?
    In general, the LOP is too long on the Nova's. That is the only real weakness of the gun, otherwise it is great. For me that single issue is deal breaker for an HD gun.

Rip007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Mossburg 500A or Remington 870, both are good shotguns. They both usually can be found used on this forum and or local gun shops. Last time I was at Bradis they had both used and not a unreasonable price.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    It's less than lethal ammo, meaning all it will do is get you killed in a HD situation.

Now for any wandering cat into the yard....:D

I would rather load shells with some sort of biodegradable pellets...wouldn't want your back yard full of rubber balls, do you?

Top Bottom