• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    He said he was "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" and that is probably an understatement!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I saw a story about this on the news this morning. After hearing the "coo coo for cocoa puffs" part, I was sure I'd see it show up here! I started LOL'ing when I heard it.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    "When he was taken to the Lake County Jail, he said that he was "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" but wouldn't give his identity."

What's not to love about this guy????!!!! :rockwoot:
    :rofl:

rjstamp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    the radio said he left his vehicle in the middle of the road and police found marijuana in it......lets be like CA and legalize pot so we'll have cukoos all over Indiana carrying swords! Yah thats a great idea.....dah! What are they thinkin!

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    The only free advertising would be for the cereal company. :laugh: We do not sell swords.

Well now you have me thinking. At what length does a knife become a sword? Is there a set distinction? Or is it more dictated by intended function? e.g. machette is intended as a cutting tool so it's a huge knife, but there are shorter swords meant for battle and killin? Answer me that one knife lady. I'm really curious now.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well now you have me thinking. At what length does a knife become a sword? Is there a set distinction? Or is it more dictated by intended function? e.g. machette is intended as a cutting tool so it's a huge knife, but there are shorter swords meant for battle and killin? Answer me that one knife lady. I'm really curious now.

A sword does come in many lengths depending on which Country of origin and what the intent of use. There are set distinctions and that would also go back to the country of origin and the purpose of the knife or sword we shall refer to. The swords used for battle were longer, there also depending on which Country.
    You ask me at what length does a knife become a sword? It is not always the length to determine but also the shape of the sword or blade.
    Again I do not sell swords.:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom