• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Have You Ever Purchased Military Items From Surplus Division Of MVS?

• Total voters

sbsg2005

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    If I get back over by Washington sometime in the near future I might stop in but the trip to Washington last time cost me 140 dollars in gas so I may not spend much.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Everything can't be up upstate.
    And just because it's not up upstate doesn't mean it's worthless.

Sure, but it explains why 73% have never even been to their booth. Most of us have never heard of Surplus Division before.

Last edited:

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    Everything can't be up upstate.
    And just because it's not up upstate doesn't mean it's worthless.

Never said there stuff was worthless. Said I never heard of them and wasn't going to go looking for them since they aren't local.

My definition of "upstate" is anything north of lafayette, kokomo, muncie.
    My definition of "downstate" is anything south of terre haute, bloomington, batesville.
    Everything else is "central" and these people ain't that.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I will be representing Surplus Division of MVS. We are a Military Surplus company and currently have Booths in the following Traderbakers, Merchants Outlet Malls, and Venders Villages.
    Jasper, IN Traderbaker
    Washington, IN Traderbaker
    Evansville, IN Traderbaker
    Newburgh, IN Traderbaker
    Owensboro, KY Traderbaker
    Evansville, IN Merchants Outlet Mall
    Henderson, KY Merchants Outlet Mall
    Princeton, IN Venders Village

We joined Indiana Gun Owners to get your opinion not to advertise, but If you have never been to one of our booths might I suggest princeton. In addition to Booth 177, Surplus Divisions newest booth, one of the workers has some vary unique military items as well as some of the cheapest ammo cans I know of.
    I hope you take the time to vote on the poll I will be attaching to this post shortly.

Nope but how about some love for us in Martinsville

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    My brother bought some AR mags from either the Washington or Jasper one and they are junk. They wouldn't even latch in on his AR but they would on mine. However they failed to even allow a round to be chambered. It was damn near impossible to even get the ammo out of the mag afterwards. BTW these were the 30 round mags, the 20 round ones he bought worked just fine. He bought 3 of each.

I am planning on buying some pouches from you.

Guess I'm gonna have to stop in the Princeton location.
    Thank You for Reporting the issue. I will Remove all the magazines from all the Booths when I restock. I will not sell what I consider to be Junk. They, like all items we sell, were at one time Government owned I would say this is why they were never used. As for the Magazines your brother has already purchased there are a couple of options First try contacting the Manufacturer It should be covered by a Lifetime Warranty. If They won't stand behind the Products they make contact me at Surplusdivision@ymail.com
    Sorry for the Inconvenience.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Thank You for Reporting the issue. I will Remove all the magazines from all the Booths when I restock. I will not sell what I consider to be Junk. They, like all items we sell, were at one time Government owned I would say this is why they were never used. As for the Magazines your brother has already purchased there are a couple of options First try contacting the Manufacturer It should be covered by a Lifetime Warranty. If They won't stand behind the Products they make contact me at Surplusdivision@ymail.com
    Sorry for the Inconvenience.

No comment on opening locations in Central Indiana...?

Top Bottom