• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    For those of you on Facebook, go to the Brownells Facebook page, "Like" them, then go to their "Coat of Arms" contest, vote for my 1945 Mosin Nagant M44 (Picture #69 (oh yeah...enough said)) by "Liking" the picture of it! Help this underdog win!!!

Allow me to represent Indiana, Mosin Nagant enthusiasts, and INGO! Voting ends March 1st! I may not have the coolest gun, nor the newest, nor best in some opinion, but do vote based on INGO membership! :D

SO...
    1. get on Facebook
    2. visit the official Brownells, Inc. Facebook page Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    3. "Like" them.
    4. Find their Coat of Arms contest.
    5. Scroll to picture #69 (that's my entry) and "Like" it.
    picture.php

This would gain just a small level of immortality for my 60+ year old gun, and take a win home for Mosin Nagant owners everywhere! Even if you think these guns are dumb or stupid, ugly or over rated, Help an INGO'er out!

:patriot:God Bless America and God Bless Ingo :ingo:

Last edited:

fatduk1963

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Warren IN
    I only go to gun hunting or fishin sites but wife and kids fb so ya got 3 votes from us. told the wife it (might) keep me from getting a new firearm this week, but that might be BS ya never know !!!!!

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    thank you all!

Thank you all for the votes and support so far! Even if I don't win, I already feel like a winner! :ingo:

Top Bottom