• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Will be there as well.. I waited too long to book a hotel downtown... looks like I'll have to stay on the outer part of Indy and drive in for the race. :(

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I booked mine months ago, I usually stay out by the airport and take a cab since I hit the bars afterwards. This year we wont need a cab, got a room within walking distance. I got a buddy coming in from Colorado, and one from Kansas so it should be a good time.

On a side note did you know that you can watch practice from all the races on Livestream.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Again, tonight's race is on Fox sports 2, instead of 1. :xmad: :xmad: Which means I can't watch it until monday or tuesday when its replayed on FS1. :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

Thay are going to screw this up just like they did coverage of the outdoor(real) motocross series. Rant over.

Probably won't make it to SX this year, but CAN"T WAIT for the outdoor National in Crawfordsville on August 16th!!!!!

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I'll be staying up north... My sister just closed on a new house up in Westfield so I'll stop by and say hi. Got 2 pit passes for my son & his friend.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Again, tonight's race is on Fox sports 2, instead of 1. :xmad: :xmad: Which means I can't watch it until monday or tuesday when its replayed on FS1. :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

Thay are going to screw this up just like they did coverage of the outdoor(real) motocross series. Rant over.

Probably won't make it to SX this year, but CAN"T WAIT for the outdoor National in Crawfordsville on August 16th!!!!!

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

On FS1 Sunday at 11pm.. Central time.

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't have cable so I can't watch it till it's put up on supercross-streaming.com on Monday. Somebody always puts them on youtube by early Sunday but you have to piece it all together if you wanna watch everything. I purposely don't look at the results or anything, that way it's just like watching live....well close enough anyway.

Top Bottom