• WHO WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL??

• Total voters

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Great game. I was rooting for the Pats, so it's too bad Gronk wasn't his usual self.

Not that it matters, but if he was 100% just for the last play of the game, I think the Pats would have won...He was so close to catching that tipped hail mary pass.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yes, they got fined the most but other teams have also been fined. The Broncos have also been fined (I'm not sure who else as I don't really feel like looking it up). The Broncos got fined for taping the 49'ers in 2007-ish.

Fine I relent, another team got caught as well. But that doesnt make it any less illegal.

Btw I really dont think that is the reason they have not been as good. That is more of a bs fun jab at Pat fans.

I think it is more like what I posted in the other thread. Brady is dealing with an overall lack of talent on the team. No different than Peyton has been dealing with his whole career.

Complete teams win titles. The Partiots just built better overall teams in the early 2000s than they have right now.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Great game. I was rooting for the Pats, so it's too bad Gronk wasn't his usual self.

Not that it matters, but if he was 100% just for the last play of the game, I think the Pats would have won...He was so close to catching that tipped hail mary pass.

Yeah, the Pats choked on some big receptions, that's for sure. Were it not for that, they might have eked one out. Still, they were held to just 17 points. I just checked their record for the 2011 season. If they were held to 21 or less, they lost. Gotta give credit to the NY defense for a phenomenal job of stopping Brady when it counted.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

It bounced off the ground before he got there, had it been tipped a little higher he might of had it though

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    2-5-brady_20120205222139_640_480.JPG

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, the Pats choked on some big receptions, that's for sure. Were it not for that, they might have eked one out. Still, they were held to just 17 points. I just checked their record for the 2011 season. If they were held to 21 or less, they lost. Gotta give credit to the NY defense for a phenomenal job of stopping Brady when it counted.

Yep, New Jersey's defense played great. I'm still shocked that they held the Patriots to only 17 points without a pass rush...Usually (almost always) when Brady as that much time in the pocket, he can pick the D apart.

It bounced off the ground before he got there, had it been tipped a little higher he might of had it though

Yes, it bounced off of the ground, but that wasn't my point.

Gronk's bad ankle prevented him him making the cuts he can usually make in order to get open and make huge plays (hence, why he wasn't a factor in this game). That same bad ankle also kept him from diving in time to make that play. He was only a couple of feet short of making that play and if his ankle was healthy, it could have been interesting.

One player doesn't make a football team, I'm just blabbering.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Nah, he wouldn't have caught it even healthy. Now, maybe they wouldn't have needed a hail mary to try to win if he was fully healthy.

I'm just giddy that brady gave up 2 points on his first pass and then lost. Giselle probably has a relaxation technique to help him unwind at least.

Top Bottom