• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I know some on here don't watch Football, but for some reason I do...as to that I was rooting for the Rams, because I like Matt Stafford...he suffered through 12 years as a Detroit Lion...I always thought he was too good for them...this shows it! Anyway to the point of the Halftime show....am I the only one who didn't understand any of the words, or get any of the....ah....so called music?

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am not into rap but I do listen to various types of music. I had never heard of Kendrick Lamar before, everyone else I knew.

I did not think the show was bad, better than last years for sure.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Isn’t this a dup of this?

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Didn’t plan to watch it. Turned it off after about 30 seconds of c-rap. Turned it back on just as Cincinnati kicked the field goal. Have not watched Fball since they began kneeling. Only watched for the commercials. Waste of time. Did like that Walter got his TD, but besides that, that commercial was stupid also.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I tuned in for the halftime because of all the hype. Couldnt understand most of it either. Went back to Godzilla after I listened to M&M. Supposed to be one of the best and I rate it as one of the worst. I guess there was millions spent on it just reinforced why LA is in the position they are for me. Serious waste of cash and my time.

The national anthem wasnt bad though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Eh, that one has morphed into talking more about the game and ref calls than about the halftime show.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville

Sorry, didn't see that one, when I posted this...admins delete if needed.....

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I recorded it. Started watching the recording about 8:30 and was in bed by 10:00. Skipped all the commercials, play interruptions and half time and quarter breaks. Enjoyed the entire game and could watch questionable events in slow motion.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I could care less about the music itself. Not a fan of rap music but whatever. What I can't get is the guys in black suits that kinda look like they were dancing but at times looked like they were doing some kind of marching drill. Or the rapper who looked like he was talking to the ground in front of him
    Overall, I think it sucked
    I think it sucked the SJW BS was in full effect. All the pre game festivities were carried out by people of color the half time show was all people of color...Eminem was the token white guy. Just seems to me they have gone passed any equality or balance

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I recorded it. Started watching the recording about 8:30 and was in bed by 10:00. Skipped all the commercials, play interruptions and half time and quarter breaks. Enjoyed the entire game and could watch questionable events in slow motion.
    How did you start watching the recording before the game was over? :scratch:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    It was on in the background, but I didn't pay much attention. There were wings and loaded potato skins that needed to come out of the smoker and meet the grill to crisp up. Plus, the beer doesn't pour itself ya know.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    My favorite part was the broadcaster at the beginning, which also brings up a follow-up question. She was standing right behind Snoop, and talking about how hip-hop and rap had been a big part of the football culture, then she put her hand on his shoulder. He sneered over his shoulder "who's f-ing touching me?". LOL

Now the question. If rap and hip-hop were that important to the NFL culture, why censor it?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I blew off the Super Bowl in favor of sitting in my easy chair by myself, drinking G&Ts and rewatching Titanic. I think I came out ahead.

By the way that is a very long movie to drink continuously through. I apologize to the neighbors if they heard me hollering at the screen about how that door could clearly hold two people.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    These damn kids 20 years ago and their rap music!

I liked it. The game was good. I did fall asleep, but it was way past my bedtime. Good to see Stafford win one, and hopefully Burrow will eventually too.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A young Elway thought he would be back in lots of SB’s but he got two rings courtesy of a great running back when he was a game manager near retirement…

Top Bottom