• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    If I had paid $3 million for a spot in the second half I would be pissed off right now. You know viewers are going away at an amazing rate right now.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Most of them were pretty lame this year. I was disappointed. The Bud one was good. Audi was decent. Go Daddy was more disturbing than funny. The rest of them kinda sucked. Everyone says the Ram one was good but I'm pretty sure I was chasing kids around when it was on as I didn't catch it. I'll have to watch it when I have a second.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Until I saw the "GOD made a Farmer" commercial, I was going with the Calvin Cline one, or the Budweiser Clydesdale commercial. but for me hands down was the "GOD made a farmer" :rockwoot:

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    The Audi and Taco Bell commercials were good. All of the others kinda sucked. Including the Ram one. Most farmers have the good sense to buy a Ford or Chevy.

:):

None of them were as good as ads in years past. I always liked the VW ad with the kid pretending to be Darth Vader.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The Audi and Taco Bell commercials were good. All of the others kinda sucked. Including the Ram one. Most farmers have the good sense to buy a Ford or Chevy.

:):

None of them were as good as ads in years past. I always liked the VW ad with the kid pretending to be Darth Vader.

Thank you! I had forgotten about that one! It was phenomenal!!!

Icejon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I didn't like the RAM one since it was so preachy and blahblah. Besides, don't farmers buy Chevy or Ford? I didn't like the PSY gangnam pistachio one either, thought it was really low. Go Daddy commercial was terrible and gross.

Top Bottom