• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gilliu

Plinker
    Feb 13, 2010
    Hi All

I looked but couldn't find a description of what happens if you can only come for the Sunday portion of the upcoming weekend Appleseed in Cloverdale. Is there some sort of orientation / catch-up for folks that miss the first day?

Thanks,
    G

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    Hi All

I looked but couldn't find a description of what happens if you can only come for the Sunday portion of the upcoming weekend Appleseed in Cloverdale. Is there some sort of orientation / catch-up for folks that miss the first day?

Thanks,
    G

We do everything we can for the Sunday only shooters. Usually we set aside an instructor to catch the Sunday only people up as fast as possible but it is a bit of a race and partially dependent on staffing. This is in addition to the review of safety, procedure and fundamentals that we do for all the shooters on Sunday morning

Saturday is our full day of instruction with a few AQT's at the end of the day. Sunday is our day for hammering out AQT's and other fun team stuff. It is easier to attend as a Saturday only shooter.

Now, be sure that you understand, no man or woman is ever left behind. We will work it out. It's just that the learning curve is a bit more steep for a Sunday only shooter.

Do me a favor, once you are signed up, drop me or DaveD a PM and we can see what we can do to get some preps for you before hand. The same offer goes for any other sunday only shooters reading this thread.

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Techres

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    I thought it might be less flame-worthy to resurrect a zombie than to start a new thread. I work every Saturday (how late varies wildly). Even on days that I get home early it's only after I have worked 11-14 hours. The best I could manage would be to show up half way through the day looking pretty tired and ragged, or come in for Sunday only. Would I still get the history lesson? At my 2nd such session would I be able to just come in and join the fun?

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Sorry it has been so long for an answer.

We will do all we can to work with you, however Saturday is the day you get all the training and major part of the history. Sunday, you practice the skills learned, so realize that coming in on a Sunday you are one day behind.

If instructor staffing allows, we will try to dedicate an instructor to you. It may take a couple of Sunday shoots to really get it all together, but don't let that discourage you. Just come on out and join us, we would love to have you.

Top Bottom