Suggestions for a 9mm for concealed carry.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I love my Springfield Xdm-9 compact

11.jpg

I got the same gun, with the same pierce grips for the flush mag. Also I added night sights. Awesome gun for carry

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Don't have the answer to this specific place, but:
    Ruger LC9 9mm Pistol 7 Round Matte Black Thumb Safety

I think ZX Guns is in Goshen. They're 3 1/2 hours from me. I'll definitely look for their booth at the next 1500.

I haven't gotten into buying guns online yet. I am still new enough that I want to feel and touch the actual gun before I buy it. It's weird but I kind of bond with a gun before I buy it. Holding it in my hands and looking down the sight is part of the thrill of buying it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think ZX Guns is in Goshen. They're 3 1/2 hours from me. I'll definitely look for their booth at the next 1500.

I haven't gotten into buying guns online yet. I am still new enough that I want to feel and touch the actual gun before I buy it. It's weird but I kind of bond with a gun before I buy it. Holding it in my hands and looking down the sight is part of the thrill of buying it.

Ha. I have been buying guns for years and still don't buy them on the internet. FTF off INGO or order locally.

GSXR883

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2012
    SW Shield

I have heard a lot of good things about the MP Shield in 9mm. I have the MP9 full size and it's great. A little bit for cc.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Hated my lc9 when I got it. Once it broke in it was ok...I still don't love it but
    it will suffice for now. Got a stack of gift cards for xmass and my local dealer
    don't take them. Had to go to Cabelas. I Think I'd be as happy with a Kel-tec
    and a bit less broke. (Cabelas didn't carry the kel-tec)

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I'm a Ruger fan but the LC9 never looked very appealing to me because of it not being a striker fired pistol. The Shield looks awesome, almost the perfect pistol in it's class. I say almost because of the external safety, but I guess I can live with that.

Threw down the cash on the Shield yesterday, just waiting for one to come in, really looking forward to getting that pistol.

SyntorX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Slim

Taurus PT709 "Slim" has the same dimensions as the M&P Shield more or less, and you can get one for 275-350 depending on where you get it.
    I went with the Shield 40cal when I found it at a local shop for $400.

I really like the M&P 40c since it comes with 3 different palmswell grip sizes and I see those go for $450 range. Alos it carries mo ammo.:ar15:

Good Luck, and Happy Hunting

Top Bottom