• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Went to a little get together last weekend in Missourri and took some Class Three toys. Everyone enjoyed shooting the MG for pure giggles, but there were lots of oohs and ahhs whenever a suppressor was on the line! Took my Gemtech OBII and the SAS .30 cal can. GSG 1911, Savage MKII bolt action and a Kel Tek SU-22 were hosts for the .22 can and for the .30 cal can I had a .223 AR with an 18" barrel, .300 BLK AR and an FNH PBR in .308. Tonight I got emails from two of my buddies who were there asking questions about suppressors and between the two of them they are both getting .22 cans and one is on the fence about a .223 or a .30 cal can. Our host is very skilled with his machine tools in the workshop and is planning on form 1'ing a can here pretty soon as well!

I love spreading the Class III love and spending other peoples money!

Doug K

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    sounds like fun !!
    Just curious as i have friends in MO as well .
    Do ya have to travel AROUND ILLINOIS (with C3 toys since all of them are illegal in Illinois,) to get to MO ....
    I understand one would fill out a 5320.20 but that just gives permission to take C3 toys to said state ...(MO ) in this case.
    always wondered how this worked

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I know there is some 'safe travel clause' that keeps it legal. I had everything unloaded and seperate from ammo and drove as sane as possible (a challenge for me) and had zero problems. Away from Cooke County, most of IL is the same as IN.

Doug K

Top Bottom