• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I didn't get photos. They didn't split down the center. They split down the back corners starting from the top down where the metal is folded. The first one split after the third or forth magazine full. I chalked it up to just bad luck. The second split in the same spot after I had shot the gun for a few weeks.

I did a google search and did see a couple mags that did this. Interesting. Hope they have that resolved!

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    I have 2 (or 3) guns I carry depending on how I am going to carry that day. If I carry OWB I will carry my glock 23 in a blackhawk serpa, but on the rare occurance I carry IWB I will carry my Kahr PM45 in a King Tuck holster.

The big thing for me with IWB carrying (or OWB for that matter) is the holster. If it aint comfortable, you will find yourself leaving it at home. And sometimes things you may not think of will bother you (sights digging into your skin, etc.)

If you have some friends with the same or similar set-ups you are thinking of, see if they will let you try it before you buy. Wear it for an hour or so and see what you think. Sit in your car, sit on the couch, do things with it on to give it a try.

tj_v89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Ive shot GLock 27 & 26, never carried either of them, but they are both great shooters....ive also shot the M&P .40 as well....great gun, too.

Top Bottom