• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I've always been partial to the look of laminate stained stocks. They sell at the gun shows for lots of money, so I never seriously entertained owning one.

So - a few weeks ago, I bought a used Remington 700, chambered in 22-250 in the classifieds, and the SPS plastic stock, although functional, isn't really my style. I started looking on Gunbroker at some, but although the wood look is nice, it was still missing something. Then I found THIS place.

Just ordered a 'Hornet Yellow' stock for the 22-250. $203 delivered. Really looking forward to its arrival. I'll take some pics and post them once it arrives.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I have been using and building target rfiles for a long time. If these stocks are what they appear to be, this is an awesome rifle stock. no need to look anywhere else.

Thanks for the info.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I bought my Bell & Carlson Medalist replacement for my Howa 1500 .308 from them. Quick shipping and arrived sooner than expected. They sell quality products at great prices.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Great site find. I am thinking about replacing the synthetic stock on my long action Weatherby Vanguard and this might be the right place. THX!

Top Bottom