• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Just for clarification. This is an opinion. You don't have the security clearance to support this statement as fact.

You don't know that as a fact.

I would guess he was assuming that you wouldn't be foolish enough to share classified information--if you had access to such--on an open forum such as this.

I'm sure he will soon apologize for not thinking you a fool. :dunno:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    To the local school admin. It is all part of Obama/Holders pay off program to sweep these issues under the rug.

I'm confused - what issue is swept under a rug? Did anyone do anything wrong? How does someone get paid for suspending students for posting photos from range day?

And from the latest article, it appears that there's a modest amount of misreporting of facts in this case.

EDIT: Was the, "follow the money" post related to some tangent and not the OP?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm confused - what issue is swept under a rug? Did anyone do anything wrong? How does someone get paid for suspending students for posting photos from range day?

And from the latest article, it appears that there's a modest amount of misreporting of facts in this case.

This has all been discussed to great lengths in the multiple shooter threads. The program gives school districts grant money if arrest rates for students (culture driven) are reduced to given amounts. The local authority's were convinced this was a great idea and started ignoring certain things. A lot of things to get the numbers down instead of actually doing the required work to achieve these goals. Hence these issues.

Follow the money.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This has all been discussed to great lengths in the multiple shooter threads. The program gives school districts grant money if arrest rates for students (culture driven) are reduced to given amounts. The local authority's were convinced this was a great idea and started ignoring certain things. A lot of things to get the numbers down instead of actually doing the required work to achieve these goals. Hence these issues.

Follow the money.

OK, so this has nothing to do with the OP.

KZYERVJ.jpg

CopperheadL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Usa
    Nothing like some serious overreach. I hope they can afford a good lawyer and sue the living s**t out of them, but dont know if that can be done if they signed the rulebook. Not sure if thats considered a binding contract or not
    in order for it to be legal, the signing person would have to be over 18 wouldn't they?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    All the way down the food chain.

No - it actually stops about midway. There's plenty of good and talented people getting ground up in the cogs. People that don't give a darn about the politics and just want to teach kids.

If the folks at the top have time for failure prone schemes, shaking everything up all the time, micromanaging and trying to implement their polotical machinations, then maybe there's too many chiefs and not enough indians. The salary of one top administrator turns into three or four teachers...

bc77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    I can see tall buildings!
    Not sure it was the smartest move by the kids to post, but what's new?! However, I don't think this is going to hold up in the long run. And sadly, it will probably be a LONG run to overturn. And why has it taken this long to be challenged?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not sure it was the smartest move by the kids to post, but what's new?! However, I don't think this is going to hold up in the long run. And sadly, it will probably be a LONG run to overturn. And why has it taken this long to be challenged?
    Not smart in what way? They weren't breaking a law. Are you saying they should have to hide the fact that they were? Should they be ashamed?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Not smart in what way? They weren't breaking a law. Are you saying they should have to hide the fact that they were? Should they be ashamed?

Gun grabbers aren't making any headway with legislation so they are doing everything they can to stigmatize gun ownership. Their end goal is to drive us underground. They think over time the values and ideas inherent to gun ownership and the founding of our nation will begin to fade and the future generations will lose interest.

This plan began decades ago and that's why we're seeing teenagers actively campaigning to have their rights stripped away.

We must be more vocal about preserving these rights than ever before. It is our duty to teach the next generation.

Buano

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    That would be a fun case to take to court. Too bad I'm not licensed there. Local school boards are governmental bodies. This governmental body just trumped the Second Amendment. It should be a very easy case to win.

Top Bottom