• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Louisville is a "craphole" however the rest of kentucky is pretty awsome, of course i am going to say that considering thats my home state.

Agreed- Muhlenberg County native here:rockwoot:I did live in Louisville when I went to seminary. We lived in the St. Matthews area, so the crime was low. All the same, 2 years was plenty for me- I have no desire to live there again.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Honestly! The titles of some threads here are so misleading. I thought you had been to the Justin Bieber concert Friday. I was expecting a review!! :):

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Why oh why would any clean living, respectible, Hoosier ever bother to travel 150 miles to visit a crap hole town/state (KY) when he can stay and spend his hardearned money in his home state/town, thus supporting with tax paid on transactions his fellow Hoosiers, their businesses and still have an excellent adventure for himself and family? I stay on my side of the river and leave the DA's in KY to swim in their own mess! Just my opinion.

Louisville is a "craphole" however the rest of kentucky is pretty awsome, of course i am going to say that considering thats my home state.

Nothing wrong with Kentucky (the incest loving moonshine drinking aside). Louisville has its problems. The east side has too many soccer mom liberals (to use a stereotype) and the west side... well... yeah.

I live in Jtown. It could be worse.

Wish I was still in Indiana though.

ClydeB

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Southern Hoosier
    I'm sure she was 98.6°F, if that's what you're talking about. Otherwise, how hot can a drunk chick from Kentucky be?
    Hotness directly proportional to your own drunk level. I admit to nothing else.

image.jpg

Top Bottom