• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    So my wife and I take a trip to Louisville, staying at the Hilton. I go outside to smoke and end up running into a drunk girl who's husband came back from Afghanistan and was arrested that night for "no reason". She was screaming at hotel guests and the manager couldn't keep her quiet. Together we got her in the then closed bar and I preceded to keep her talking and inside until police arrived. Realized as I was relieved of my citizen duties, lol, my carry weapon had become exposed over my tshirt. Pretty sure the police saw it because they gave me weird looks as I left. Interesting night!!

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Kentucky is an open carry State without a permit. Or, it used to be. If it still is, then exposed may equal open with that Officer.

You did have a night to remember.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    No questions, I think they were more concerned about the crazy girl! Good thing I had my "permit"

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Glad to hear you had your sidearm with you, louisville is getting horrible these days I avoid the place whenever possible. It's a big plus that Ky honors the IN LTCH.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I love the city, but some of the areas are full of loitering hooligans. Fourth street live was extremely impressive, enjoyed the largest steak they had at Eddie MurLOWES

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I love the city, but some of the areas are full of loitering hooligans. Fourth street live was extremely impressive, enjoyed the largest steak they had at Eddie MurLOWES

I travel to Louisville daily. It seems like it has cleaned up to me from what it used to be, but the trashy areas have just gotten trashier. I do love their gun laws. (if it is possible to love gun laws):yesway:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    So why was her cousin arrested?

I see what you did there............(KY+husband=cousin)

Cross-eyes-or-Strabismus-images.search-yahoo..jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Let me get this straight.

You spent the Night with a Screaming Drunk Girl at a Bar while Exposing your Rod.
    All this while your wife was in the room upstairs?

Good for you! :D

doubleshock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    hamilton county
    Why oh why would any clean living, respectible, Hoosier ever bother to travel 150 miles to visit a crap hole town/state (KY) when he can stay and spend his hardearned money in his home state/town, thus supporting with tax paid on transactions his fellow Hoosiers, their businesses and still have an excellent adventure for himself and family? I stay on my side of the river and leave the DA's in KY to swim in their own mess! Just my opinion.

serf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Greenwood
    I believe I stayed in the Hyatt a year or two ago and it's not a place I would care to go back to. Fourth street was kind of neat but the rest of city was kinda dumpy. The Hyatt was worse than the holiday inn express hotels I've stayed in. Not to mention the bed bug billboards everywhere.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Kentucky is an open carry State without a permit. Or, it used to be. If it still is, then exposed may equal open with that Officer.

You did have a night to remember.

:yesway:

That it is but......'Louisville' city,as a whole (all of Jefferson County,now) has buttload of 'City Ordinances' to go along with they own rules......could'a gone either way. LEO involved prolly had other press'n issues with the chic.....and did'n sweat it,hahahaha......:):

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I love central and southern Kentucky, but I can see the Louisville skyline from the back of my house, and I only go there maybe once every 2 or 3 months, and that's if I have a damn good reason to go.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Why oh why would any clean living, respectible, Hoosier ever bother to travel 150 miles to visit a crap hole town/state (KY) when he can stay and spend his hardearned money in his home state/town, thus supporting with tax paid on transactions his fellow Hoosiers, their businesses and still have an excellent adventure for himself and family? I stay on my side of the river and leave the DA's in KY to swim in their own mess! Just my opinion.

Louisville is a "craphole" however the rest of kentucky is pretty awsome, of course i am going to say that considering thats my home state.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    :yesway:

That it is but......'Louisville' city,as a whole (all of Jefferson County,now) has buttload of 'City Ordinances' to go along with they own rules......could'a gone either way. LEO involved prolly had other press'n issues with the chic.....and did'n sweat it,hahahaha......:):

Kentucky has a preemption law, so the city/county ordinances are actually not in compliance with state law. I'd rather not be the test case, but based on KRS 65.870, I think you'd likely have a law suit against any city that is enforcing non-state firearms laws.

Top Bottom