• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    What is disgusting to me is that according to the story he was convicted of TWO murders, one at 19 and one later, and is out ready to do it again at age 45??? Not counting the several other robberies. So we need more laws right???

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Hey, at least he has great critical thinking skills. He had a plan of action before he started...

For those that don't know. Your average torch won't cut glass, pliers won't cut padlocks, and drilling holes is useless in drywall, just use your fist or the pliers to jab a hole... dog biscuits might have worked but that depends on how bad of a sweet-tooth the dog has....

I feel like many gun shops would have motion detectors. But that's just a guess.

54 years for murder. Musta been one well behaving felon while in prison. :rolleyes:

I think I remember reading on here an account of the Thacker robbery.
    I'm glad they caught him. Who knows what he would be doing with stolen firearms.

Protecting his family from the government? :D

brownhornet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Mishawaka, IN
    I've been in this gun shop a few times and I'm sure they probably have something like motion detectors for when it closes. The dogs they have there are labs and look like they're well taken care of, I'm bet they spend the night with the owner at home.

I'm happy to hear they caught this headcase before he was able to arm himself with stolen guns. I don't think it would have ended well otherwise.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Thacker raised his grandson who was a good friend that I went to school with and the shop was just around the corner.
    This bone head should be hung.

Top Bottom