• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Overall I'd say its not that bad. I haven't had any issues with 40S&W at least. I prefer to support American manufacturing and buy American made ammunition though.

ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Shot about 500 rds of the stuff through various 9s and never had a problem. Acually stopped by Wmart today to get more but got side tracked. Noticed some Fed 100rd 9mm boxes that didnt have a price.(never seen before)Asked the lady and found out it was a 'deleted item' and were 19.00 a box. Bought 8 boxes and forgot all about the Tula

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Shot about 500 rds of the stuff through various 9s and never had a problem. Acually stopped by Wmart today to get more but got side tracked. Noticed some Fed 100rd 9mm boxes that didnt have a price.(never seen before)Asked the lady and found out it was a 'deleted item' and were 19.00 a box. Bought 8 boxes and forgot all about the Tula

Wow...... Wish I had that kind of luck

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    I seen Tula ammo at walmart to.. but for a dollar more.. i would go with federal

It's the opposite by me..... Tula is $4 cheaper than Federal.... at least the 45 ACP is cheaper...... didn't really look at the other calibers to compare but out of all the ammo that Walmart offers Tula is the cheapest....

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Ummm, if everyone starts buying it they will raise the price of it! So, that being said, it sucks, its the worst ammo ever, it was so bad I threw it away. :D

Top Bottom