• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkRW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    It's not all that bad around Pops, you need to go further up Post Rd. to find the crime.
    *knocks on wood*

I'd have to agree, south of 21st and east of 465 isn't that bad, and south of washington and east of post is fine. If you're not familiar with the area around pops, 5 miles SE you're in the country.

We had some breakins in our neighborhood about a year ago - door kicked in and tvs taken. But, that's it in almost ten years.

Now if I could just figure out which SOB is leaving dog crap in my yard...

gvonpaul

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yeah I forgot to add that in my OP but one guy was cool with me browsing when I mentioned it was my first time there but an older gentlemen seemed like he stopped caring when I mentioned it to him, and almost made me feel like I was being an inconvenience to him or something. That and when the Pineapple Express showed up made me decide to leave earlier then I had planned.

They did however try to get me to buy a Kahr K9 that was decked out with a bright nickel slide with gold accents before I left though. Said it belonged to a lady who only fired it one time before selling it and moving to Florida?? lol
    Unfortunately that's been my experience with Pop's also. They almost act as if they don't want you around and getting any help from them is an imposition.
    I am without exception polite to retailers and am a public safety employee, so they had no reason to be rude to me, yet they were.
    I bought my first handgun there but will avoid them in the future until they undergo a management or philosophy change. Will still use the range occasionally, as it's the only close one, but I'll get my ammo elsewhere.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah as stated in my previous postings, I don't believe I will be back to that store anytime in the foreseeable future. To long of a drive and plenty more to choose from locally. But I do wish we had a shop here that had a range.... :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom