• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I hope this a**hat realizes that he can f*** all the way off.

Like I need his conmie a** to tell me what I need to think. No I don't! This piece of s*** can go f*** himself from whatever hole he currently lives in!

The Constitution of the United States of America is what separates us from the rest of the citizens on this earth that are lorded over by their "betters" throughout history. "We the people" are responsible for this nation. No King, no lord, no emperor, no one else but we the people. This entire experiment is based upon the recognition that this is a nation of immigrants not slavishly tied to their ethnic or religious backgrounds, but to their love of Liberty and their demand for freedom and limited government.

Adult beverages might have been involved in this post.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hope this a**hat realizes that he can f*** all the way off.

Like I need his conmie a** to tell me what I need to think. No I don't! This piece of s*** can go f*** himself from whatever hole he currently lives in!

The Constitution of the United States of America is what separates us from the rest of the citizens on this earth that are lorded over by their "betters" throughout history. "We the people" are responsible for this nation. No King, no lord, no emperor, no one else but we the people. This entire experiment is based upon the recognition that this is a nation of immigrants not slavishly tied to their ethnic or religious backgrounds, but to their love of Liberty and their demand for freedom and limited government.

Adult beverages might have been involved in this post.
    :cheers:

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I don't "worship" the Constitution. I view it as a document that, when followed, protects people from authoritarianism.

The aforementioned a**hat should stop worshipping Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Mao and recognize that THEIR writings and actions have resulted in the deaths of hundreds of millions of people, misery for the majority of the people forced to live under their rule, and have only been beneficial to an elite few and the flunkies (look in a mirror Aziz) who make excuses for their murderous regimes.

Go f**k yourself, Aziz.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The Constitution does not need to be revised.
    It needs to be reread.
    Funny story, Glen Beck once went through the history of Teddy. He was a Progressive that believed the Constitution was outdated and needed to be done away with and rewritten, and of course by no other but him. Amazing history. Because of that the R and D decided to come together with regulations to make it nearly impossible for anyone from a 3rd party to ever win again.

IN New Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2017
    Terre Haute
    Funny story, Glen Beck once went through the history of Teddy. He was a Progressive that believed the Constitution was outdated and needed to be done away with and rewritten, and of course by no other but him. Amazing history. Because of that the R and D decided to come together with regulations to make it nearly impossible for anyone from a 3rd party to ever win again.
    Teddy had his good points and good ideas, but he missed the boat about some things. The Progressive of 1904 would be far more conservative than the Hillary Clinton Progressives of today.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Top Bottom