• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I just dont see why you would need a weapon there? Didn't you notice the security guard at the front door??? He wasn't armed, or have a stick, or have a radio, or even a whistle in case he got scared. Oh, wait, I think i just answered my own question. :laugh:

You and I just may have been the only ones there!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I just dont see why you would need a weapon there? Didn't you notice the security guard at the front door??? He wasn't armed, or have a stick, or have a radio, or even a whistle in case he got scared. Oh, wait, I think i just answered my own question. :laugh:

You and I just may have been the only ones there!

I thought I was going to need it to get my wife away from the guy selling the room heaters. :D

MortonMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    That would be the weirdest experience, to have someone else touching my gun while I'm still wearing it. It would almost be as weird as them touching the other gun.:D I have to say weird because I'm married.:rolleyes:

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    ....This is my rifle this is my gun.... this is for fighting this is for fun... lololol sorry just popped into my head while reading this

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I stopped in the home and garden show with my wife (thanks for the tickets Concern Citizen). We went by one of the vendors that does massages and the lady was supposed to be rubbing my back, but seemed to enjoy rubbing on my gun. At first, I thought she was trying to determine if it was a gun so she could report me, but she didn't. I'm glad I use a proper holster or she definitely could have squeezed off a round in the Convention Center. Maybe she was trying to see if it was a real 1911 or a wanna-be 1911. Who knows, she could have been one of JetGirl's minions. :D

:eek: That's some funny stuff Que!

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    :n00b:
    I stopped in the home and garden show with my wife (thanks for the tickets Concern Citizen). We went by one of the vendors that does massages and the lady was supposed to be rubbing my back, but seemed to enjoy rubbing on my gun. At first, I thought she was trying to determine if it was a gun so she could report me, but she didn't. I'm glad I use a proper holster or she definitely could have squeezed off a round in the Convention Center. Maybe she was trying to see if it was a real 1911 or a wanna-be 1911. Who knows, she could have been one of JetGirl's minions. :D

Hey be careful, the mods are everywhere. :mods:

Oh wait.....

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    So are "The Minions" :shady:

Minions.jpg

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Oh man, thats just strange.:n00b:

Top Bottom