• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I stopped in the home and garden show with my wife (thanks for the tickets Concern Citizen). We went by one of the vendors that does massages and the lady was supposed to be rubbing my back, but seemed to enjoy rubbing on my gun. At first, I thought she was trying to determine if it was a gun so she could report me, but she didn't. I'm glad I use a proper holster or she definitely could have squeezed off a round in the Convention Center. Maybe she was trying to see if it was a real 1911 or a wanna-be 1911. Who knows, she could have been one of JetGirl's minions. :D

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Maybe she was just happy to see you Buddy. :wwub:

Also, I have heard of JetGirl's minions, but they must be real stealthy, cause I have yet to actually see one. Where was this massage table again??? :@ya:

Heck, I probably would have to have a 1911 anyway---nevermind... :(

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    And that is why I don't let the ladies rub all over me. I am afraid they might squeeze one off. Yeah that is my story and I am sticking to it. :D

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Where was this massage table again??? :@ya:

Que's Happy Ending Massages located at 123 Big Stick Lane, Indianapolis

Wow, seems like things have changed a bit since the last time I was at this show. Massage therapists that rub your gun? Sounds like a great time to me!

Not really please see the remark below. It isn't that the AD is bad just really embarrassing and not something I feel comfortable talking about on the internet.

Yeah, those public AD's can really suck, huh? :dunno:

Oh and neg rep for goinggreyfast. You should know by now that there is no such thing as an AD, they are all preventable and therefor considered NDs. Guns don't jsut go off by themselves.......Or maybe they do. :dunno: I don't know that must have been another thread.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Oh and neg rep for goinggreyfast. You should know by now that there is no such thing as an AD, they are all preventable and therefor considered NDs. Guns don't jsut go off by themselves.......Or maybe they do. :dunno: I don't know that must have been another thread.

Neg rep??? Dude, that just hurts. :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom