• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Indy k and his commrades wants to thank all of Indianapolis's buisnesses that take upon themselves to litter all of side of town with thier BS advertising and other misc uses of thier advertising, Signs on telephone polls and on the ground are currently being removed by our team of needfull shooting enthusiast to provide endless backings for the long winter to come. So if you have that garage sign or other sale signs that has been left on the tele pole its more than likely removed by one of our select members of our society.

Indy K espeicially would like to thank,

Arbor Homes for thier wonderfull signs and keep them comming!!!
    the only bad thing about your signs is that darn spine in the back..the larger rounds just cut it apart., what a waste when one round cuts the target down:dunno:

Anytime fitness, you signs are nice and tall, great selection on the quality of corrugated plastic you choose because when a .22 hits it, a loud snap follows the impact, what a great thing to hear after a shot!:):

299$ matresses, located right off east washigton exit from 465,
    Your signs are great!! thin wire support and plenty of plastic on your signs to use for our targets!!
    your our first choice in corrugated plastic backings, so good for you!!

Folks!! do your part in keeping indianapolis and your areas clean, you drive by that pirate scroll of a sign on the telephone poll, pull over and take it down, or if you see any other thoughtless forms of advertising in your area feel free to take it down and use it as a great backing for your shooting pleasure:D

My commrades and I have, and will continue to do so.:rockwoot:

S5030773.jpg

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    City of Noblesville (and some other surrounding cities) have sign ordinances and will fine people who put those signs out. It's been pretty effective in keeping them away.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I leave them for 4 weeks then pick them up when I am roofing the neighbors house.;)

I lose one or two a year. I was just messingwithh you guys. He'll I have used my own signs as targets before.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    HURRAY! You Sir, are doing us all a huge favor! A friend of mine is a code enforcement officer... yes, those signs are illegal. Yes, those planting them on public land should(and some are) be fined.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    HURRAY! You Sir, are doing us all a huge favor! A friend of mine is a code enforcement officer... yes, those signs are illegal. Yes, those planting them on public land should(and some are) be fined.

Let's pack up and head to the border then... I heard there are a lot of ILLEGAL things hanging around those parts.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Holy crap.....$299 matresses!!!!!!:eek:

Thanks for the heads up and directions!!!!:laugh:

Dude you can get king size mattresses at the traders fleamarket or whatever it's called at washington and 465 on the east side for $75. Most of them have these psychodelic tye-dye patterns all over them but they must not like bright colors because they are all various shades of brown or yellow!!!:puke:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    We love your support

Indyk wants to ensure we do not take signs from homeowners's property
    such as "decks by Ray" "Roofing by "Tom and sons" and "Pools of fun".

But, you better believe we WILL take them off of poles and public property 100%

Top Bottom