• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    I love how the stimulus watch site breaks down the cost and jobs created. At what appears to be about a million bucks a job in some projects wouldn't it be cheaper to abandon the project and pay people to sit at home? Oh wait, we have tried that already and it doesn't work either. Maybe Uncle Sugar should just stay out of the job creation business.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Now, this stimulus bill should be spent in two ways. Give us half of it, and the other half get spent creating jobs fixing roads, bridges, power grids, SEWERS, water treatment, etc.

After that, kick Government to the curb by allowing NEW buisness owners to take over those workers and contracts and creating new BUISNESSES along with new jobs.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
    A. It is stolen money that the federal government will send to taxpayers plus some printed fiat.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
    A. Stealing it From taxpayers and printing up some more.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
    A. Only a smidgen and the rest is paper backed up by...more paper. But don't worry! "Federal Reserve [promissory] Note" is written at the top of each one, and I'm sure the government will make good on ALL of them!

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
    A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy but most of our "leaders" will probably spend it on hookers and blow.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of every other country on the face of the globe in some fashion?
    A. Shut up. Now your whining has gotten you on the government's list of troublemakers, protesters and activists. That's domestic terrorism. Thank God for the Patriot Act. .
    Fixed it for ya.:yesway:

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    wow

wow these two should be in office,at least when they open there mouth and say something it is in american terms we understand and its truthful.unlike the goverment guys they open there garbage holes and that is just what comes out,plus some other stuff mixed in lol

Top Bottom