• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
    A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
    A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
    A. Only a smidgen.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
    A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
    A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China .
    If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
    If you purchase a computer it will go to India .
    If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico , Honduras , and Guatemala (unless you buy organic).
    If you buy a car it will go to Japan .
    If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan .
    If you pay your credit cards off, it will go to bank management bonuses and they will hide i
    t offshore.
    Same with stock investment.

Instead, you can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spending it on prostitutes, beer and wine (domestic ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only American businesses still operating in the US.

JUST GO BUY SOME GUNS AND AMMO OR GET SOME TRAINING!!!!

:patriot:

nobletucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Central Indiana
    This was not the explaination I was looking for, but its much better than what I expected to read. Thanks for posting. There is so much serious BS going on right now involving and created by our government, its good to take a minute and laugh at the stupidity of it all. Good post.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Or you can get your gun refinished. Hoosier Gun Coat is an american company ya know.

Actually I was thinking of having my Marlin engraved. Do you do that?

This was not the explaination I was looking for, but its much better than what I expected to read. Thanks for posting. There is so much serious BS going on right now involving and created by our government, its good to take a minute and laugh at the stupidity of it all. Good post.

Yea, I actually got this from the most Liberal person I know. That just made it even more funny. Guess it shows that American's just might actually be waking up to the ******** they dug themselves into. Maybe. Maybe not.

Either way I'm glad you all got a kick out of it! :D

nobletucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Central Indiana
    "American's just might actually be waking up to the ******** they dug themselves into"

And I thought it was CHANGE that everybody was diving into, you know, spread the wealth. Maybe thats it...
    Thats the Change?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :twocents:

Theres your change he promised. You were giving out TOO MUCH change! The American Sheeple, err, people, just couldn't handle that much.... :rolleyes:

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :twocents:

Theres your change he promised. You were giving out TOO MUCH change! The American Sheeple, err, people, just couldn't handle that much.... :rolleyes:

I swear that on the news I'd seen the Government Printing presses running off more $$$ for us...There were even government checks shown being printed.

Are you sure the Sheeple are not gonna get fed. :)

TK :patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well of course. THey give everyone a refund, we spend it, they get some back, we get something material out of it, and then we are left with nothing but CHANGE.

Only problem is they will give corporations and themselves most of the money. Beyond that, figure they get abou 25-45% of it back through taxes. Funny how that works, huh?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Gee. I so badly want to close this thread because I scooped this last year when we got the first rebate check... but... since yours is slightly different (apparently there ARE more US-based businesses than just yard sales)... I'll leave it alone. ;)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/4504-how_to_spend_your_irs_tax_rebate.html

Wow Pami. Now I feel bad. Not only did I repost along with the second post of your thread, but I even EMAILED it to you! Wow. You can close it if you wish, or merge it. whatever. LoL. I'm sorry!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Wow Pami. Now I feel bad. Not only did I repost along with the second post of your thread, but I even EMAILED it to you! Wow. You can close it if you wish, or merge it. whatever. LoL. I'm sorry!

oh sheesh. my post was almost a year ago. I'm probably the only one that remembers it. Well, until now. :):

Top Bottom