• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Soooooo... if it's Romney vs Obama......who you voting for?

Neither. I'd either vote third party or write in "Bacon".

Don't even talk third party, that never has worked...its just another way of voting for Obama.

It might work if we get people like you to stop believing they have to simply accept and choose between two very similar clowns every election.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Soooooo... if it's Romney vs Obama......who you voting for? Don't even talk third party, that never has worked...its just another way of voting for Obama.

This must be a common gun board theme. Back in 2008 when I was on Firing line and THR, That was a major topic. And yet here we are with less than 1% of the vote completed in primaries. Mitt's the man. Now what are ya gonna do? Throw your vote out by going third party? Hold your nose and vote for Mitt. By all means don't do anything to assure we pick the best candidate in the primary.

Unfortunately I have to share the world with this mindset. Indeed there is no hope.

So I'll bring back my 2008 Sig line:

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    That is almost a coin toss
    Kinda ironic given your avatar, doncha think?

:+1: While it may not be entirely accurate, I support the sentiment.

well, we have not been treated to a waste of bandwidth reminding us of all the horrible reasons he is unacceptable as a candidate and POTUS. Santorum got one for nothing more than becoming the come-from-behind winner of Iowa, even though there was no significant support for him on here. No hit piece means no real support for a candidate. Basic deductive reasoning. Elementary, Watson, elementary. ;)

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Neither. I'd either vote third party or write in "Bacon".
    It might work if we get people like you to stop believing they have to simply accept and choose between two very similar clowns every election.

While voting for bacon makes perfect sense, since bacon is perfect in itself, and there is nothing more delicious than bacon...I'm afraid a vote for bacon might as well be a vote for Obama.

Once again we're getting screwed in the national election because we have lousy choices...thanks to media, and misinformation keeping the really good candidates at home instead of on the front lines fighting this crap.

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    More extreme torture. Maybe forcing them to watch Rosie O'Manatee and Janet Reno give enough each other one of those oiled up Korean massages. Maybe castration with a plastic spoon.

Janet Reno wasn't she the daughter a Frankenstein? See a latta resemblance between the two. Paul vs. Mutt. 4 Paul. Mutt vs. Barac. gotta go Mutt.

Top Bottom