• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I also just bought a Delaware Machinery AR lower for my "hoosier defense" m16a4 build. I just had to do it.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Good Luck, I hope it all works out for you.

Oh, and yes you can still be a part of INGO but you can't be one of the k00l kidz since you wont be living here!!! :lmfao:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Best of luck to ya. I grew up in Pittsburgh and still think of it as home. Now, you are just going to have to become a Steeler fan. They shoot you if your not! Seriously, you'll like Pittsburgh. The reason I like Indiana so much is that the folks here remind me of the people I grew up with in the 'burg. You'll also have to pick up a few new words in your vocabulary. If someone asks if 'Ya jeet yet?', they simply want to know if you are hungry. You'll get used to it.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Haha. Yep. My wife's family is from there and her dad talks like that hardcore. Well, it looks like I'm getting background paperwork, which only happens if you are getting an offer. So I hope it's going to happen!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Good luck with the job, I hope it all works out for you, and you will always be a INGO member!!! Its a state of mind and a state!!!! :D

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Well, I'm now in the negotiating for compensation section, so I have an offer! Looks like I'll be moving soon.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    :) Well, guys. I'm taking the counteroffer... Wow... this is intense... Looks like I'm moving to Pittsburgh! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Awesome hunting, Great winery in a STRIP MALL in Lancaster, and an actual town named INTERCOURSE?!? Who could want more? It's nice country, and nice people.

Don't get too excited. For one thing, Intercourse is several hours from Pittsburgh.

More importantly, Blue Ball is just a few miles away from Intercourse :eek:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    You can go, but your guns have to stay here. I can help with storage if necessary.

I travel to Pittsburgh on business 1 or 2 times a month. I found a nice little shop about 30 minutes outside of Pittsburgh that has really good ammo prices.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Haha, awesome posts, guys. :) Hoosier, you're going to have to share that shop with me.

PS:... the guns will be coming with me, lol.

Top Bottom