• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I have a STEVENS CRACKSHOT 22LR , but the lever droops and the block wont stay up ? Does anybody know what is wrong and can I fix it? I know its a old gun but this has had to happen to somebody else too,what can I do.THANKS for any info.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Diver Dan, those are neat little guns, if it was mine, I'd try to find the parts to fix it. It might be worth it, just for the fun factor if nothing else. I always look at those when I'm at a gun show, some are priced well, and some are priced high. Good Luck, and let us know with your progress

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have a STEVENS CRACKSHOT 22LR , but the lever droops and the block wont stay up ? Does anybody know what is wrong and can I fix it? I know its a old gun but this has had to happen to somebody else too,what can I do.THANKS for any info.
    If you figure out what parts you need I found this for you. They might have parts at a regular parts store as well.

atticachert

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2016
    NWI
    I can’t remember the name of the piece but it’s a very common problem. Crack shots aren’t a rare gun but hard to find one that locks up tight. The piece is small and round I believe. Don’t think you’ll be able to find the part. I know a few guys who used to collect them and they must have been good machinists they always told me they had to make there own part. Sorry… I know this doesn’t help

Top Bottom