• ...and so much more!
  • linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    She's hot.

Thanks Dave... that what I was going for, well that any that whole Zombie thing.. Somehow thou she ended up looking more the Frankenstein’s mistress ;).. Well up word and onward I always say..

Glad you like it.. :)

Link.

Keep it comin linkpimp ,I love your stuff .I think the zombie chick is pretty hot....for a zombie .All your artwork is unique & I always check it out ,Keep up the good work

Thanks Drgnrobo.. Your too kind, I really never know quite how team going to view them, but hey it's alwasy worth a shot in the dark..

I'll keep posting them.. I'm actually I'm off researching stuff for my next project now.. A Cross between WWII / Vietnam, skulls, Muslims, blaa, blaaa, blaaa... It’s my solute to the troops :patriot:and my F-U to the Jihad team :D.

Once again great job, and I think the bullet holes would add the final touch.

Once again great job, and I think the bullet holes would add the final touch.

Thanks Big guy, I'm glad you like it.. Yes.. I've been thinking and your right I'm going to add some easy asmmetricones (Spelled wrong), one on one side and two on the other. And have them go "all the way through," with matching holes on the other side of the case. I think that would be cool.. I might even wound her in the arm and show some bone..

Thanks for checking it out and I’m glad you like it..

I've done multi color stenciling, but mine have looked downright sloppy and primitive compared to yours.
    Great stuff linkpimp. Keep them coming.

Thank you sir for the compliment, but I did do this whole project using all of those stencils, I wanted to show people how easy it really is. I think the key is just building up the paint in layers, 2-3 light coats and then move on to the next area..

Anyway I'm glad you like it, it was a fun project.. Thank you for checking it out and I wish you greater success with your next airbrush project.

Link.

IS AWESOME COMRADE!

Thanks Hoosier.. I'm glad you like it.. You're not the easy guy to please you know.. :):

I love seeing what you will do next
    This is like all the other items you do..... awesome and unique. Just wondering where do you sell your creations?

Hey thanks slimplbr.. I'm glad you like it.. Actually you would surprised of the amount of PM's I get from guys who either want what I just did or what something I havant done yet.. Plus I'm on 5+ other forums, so I’m luckily enough that this stuff just kind a sells it self..

Anyway I'm glad you like it sir and have a great one..

Link..

Damn nice work!

Thanks MIguel.. I'm glad you like it..

Link.

Great looking cases.

Thank you sir..
    Your concept of using stencils makes it look like something anyone can do, but from your work I can tell you are no amateur.
    I'd love to see one with a Vietnam or WW2 type scene, helicoter dropping GI's into a drop zone or a soldier with an M1 Garand. Just different tastes, but I like your idea and you definitely have a talent. Getting the Norrell coat to come out good on my Saiga 12 with an airbrush was a challenge for me.

What kind of brush do you use? Do you use an airbrush aircompressor? What kind of compressor do you recommend? I have a badger airbrush, but using the disposable cans of propellant leaves a lot to be disired!

Thank you sir, but I really do think that as long as you go slow and think about what your doing and how to best it anyone can do it.. Sure it might not look exactly like mine did, but hey everyone needs to start out somewhere and I’m always on the side of the newbie….

Here’s a WWII case I did up that I thought was pretty cool..

IMG_6179.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg

I’m actually working on my next project that is shurlly going to raise some eybrows (maybe you’ll like) then again maybe you wont… it’s my WWII / Vietnam, skulls, Muslims, helicopter shooting, flack going off in the background, RPG shooting blaa, blaaa, blaaa... It’s my solute to the troops and my F-U to the Jihad team .

Well I have several different airbrushes, for this project I used an Iwata Eclipse brush ($119.00) http://www.coastairbrush.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ECL4500

But this is GREAT brush to start out on for $14.00 http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=95810

My compresser is an old one I got from home depot 10+ years ago.. now you can small, cheep and quite ones for under $100 http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=93657

Airbrush paint is real cheep too..

I hope you have the proper model contracts signed and sealed. If not my ex will be calling you with her lawyer.
    GREAT BRUSH.

Thanks SIR.. :D

That's pretty sweet!

Thanks Bazooka... I'm glad you like it..

Link..

Love seeing the work! He inspired me to get my own brush so maybe one day I will be this good! I think 5 bullet holes 3 on one side 2 on the other.

Thank you Zolog.. YOU got a brush... Hey.... you're the MAN.. don’t kid yourself, you'll be schooling me in no time.. Congrads SIR.. if you ever need anything please shot me a PM.. I'm more than happy to help.

Link..

I too would like to see a battle scene with your talent behind it. . .

In a few weeks I would love your honest opinion one just that sir..

thanks..

Link..

is
    Awesome!

Miss Rachel.. :ingo:
    Cool.. way cool.. I'm glad you like it.. I did ask my wife before I started the project if it's ok and she said yeah and I was actually thinking about you just before I posted it up. I was really hopping you wouldn’t find it offensive in anyway.. I always worry about that, I’m not hear to **** anyone off, I know the stuff I do is different and many don't like it (which is totally cool) I don't care about that, but I do care about rubbing someone the wrong way, that not what I’m here for at all..
    Thank you so much for being cool about it, I glad you like it.. :D

Link..

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Don't worry about this post.

They are just trying to get their 50 posts in.

Not that I am calling attention to this post or anything.

Not at all.

Usually this is the case...But check out his post history.

He's been here for a year and has 30 posts(.09 PPD to be exact)...Call me crazy, but this poster doesn't seem too terribly anxious to get into the classifieds.:D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    These are Great linkpimp. I also would love to see some of your work done in areas like WW2 and Viet. . Hey what would it cost to have my Avi. done on the box my 45 came in?
    <------

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I have the SQOD (stupid question of the day)

Do you do anything special to make sure the subsequent patterns line up with the original?
    This really looks like fun, but a bit pricey until you get all the different paints you need.

flyinlow78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    I like the rifle case. Was it a soft case? I didn't think paint would adhere to flexible items like fabric. In automotive paint at least, I always had to use a flex agent.

Thanks for the tips on the compressor and brushes. I would have never thought the Harbor Freight brush could be any good. I have a Badger 310 series or something like that. I believe I am going to take it to a composite stock I have laying around to see what I can do.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    You are ridiculous talented! You need to come to the Metropolis of Indy so we dont lose your skills when Cali dumps into the oceon.

28_1_16.gif

Top Bottom