• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There was a similar (if not the same) truck parked at a JiffyLube near me last summer. I was skeptical, and didn't need an oil change, so I didn't stop to investigate.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How was the bear?
    Or, you could take him out to lunch and find out.

So meet a bear and take him out to lunch with you
    And even though your friends may stop and stare
    Just remember that's a bear there in the bunch with you
    And they just don't come no better than a bear

:)

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Horse meat is served in Europe, but I believe the establishment has to be properly licensed and they have to inform their customers in a prominent fashion.
    Nope, most “fast food” sidewalk snack bars are selling horse. My buddies family in Belgium made a fortune importing horses from the USA and Canada to turn into snack food. Horse in snack food is quite good, but horse steaks are way too lean and dry.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Get a freezer and find a beef farmer that sells and get a half or whole. We have a butcher near by that will sell 1/4 up to a whole cow. They also have 1/4 beef and 1/4 pork bundle specials at times.
    Couple years ago we bought 1/2 a beef from a coworker. Very active farmer who is a great guy. The regular processor he used was booked so he sent it to a place in Ewing. We picked it up and I honestly believed they switched the premium beef we bought for years old crap. It smelled bad and was awful. We ended up throwing most away as dog food.

When we picked it up the employees stared at us in a weird way. My radar told me they were up to something. Wife said the same thing. We told our friend about it and he was appalled and offered some money back. Lesson learned.

Don

Top Bottom