• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Get a freezer and find a beef farmer that sells and get a half or whole. We have a butcher near by that will sell 1/4 up to a whole cow. They also have 1/4 beef and 1/4 pork bundle specials at times.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    My MIL bought from that company a while back. Strip steaks were garbage. Cut and marinated the ribeyes for kebabs, those were decent. Burgers were decent. Haven't tried the t- bones yet, but they'll probably be made into tacos or something.

She also bought a seafood box from them. Salmon tasted fine but the portions are very small and thin, lots of tail sections. The breaded shrimp were tasty. Haven't tried the catfish yet but the fillets look nice.

Overall, I doubt she will try it again. Even the decent stuff couldn't hold a candle to the local beef we normally get, but she wanted to spend her money.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    When the colts played the bears in the supper bowl I had the great idea to serve horse and bear for snacks. Bear meat I found pretty easy from a hunter friend in Michigan but locating horse meat in the USA is mostly impossible or could not source any.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When the colts played the bears in the supper bowl I had the great idea to serve horse and bear for snacks. Bear meat I found pretty easy from a hunter friend in Michigan but locating horse meat in the USA is mostly impossible or could not source any.
    Horse meat is served in Europe, but I believe the establishment has to be properly licensed and they have to inform their customers in a prominent fashion.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I know someone that bought several hundred dollars of meat out of the back of a similar truck locally and ended up giving it to me. Like I guess if i ran a zoo and had to feed lions I could have actually used it.

Top Bottom