Statewide Meet & Greet, 2/14/12 Valentines Day Starbucks support! (Greenwood)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    I could probably meet up at the Mishawaka one with you guys if I can sneak out of work. Let me know what time and I will try and be there.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Ok gonna "pull the trigger" on this one and say the mishawaka one will be at the Main Street Starbucks (near tinderbox and cici's pizza) at noon. should we inform Mishawaka PD or Starbucks of the event or just show up with our firearms and cash for coffee?

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Ok gonna "pull the trigger" on this one and say the mishawaka one will be at the Main Street Starbucks (near tinderbox and cici's pizza) at noon. should we inform Mishawaka PD or Starbucks of the event or just show up with our firearms and cash for coffee?

No, don't inform them. By doing that, you remove the element of surprise. :laugh:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    In my experience the words Cops, guns and surprise generally don't mix well

In all seriousness, I OC all over South Bend/Mishawaka, and know others who do as well. I don't expect any problems. I don't think it would be necessary to call anyone. It really isn't an actual "event" as much as it is a couple guys getting together for a cup of coffee.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Print this out and take it to Starbucks.

starbucksc.jpg

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    ok Just a reminder that there will be an OC at Starbucks in Mishawaka on Main street (by the tinderbox) from noon untill 4 on Valentines day. come down and show your support for Starbucks by buying some coffee.

Starbucks
    5319 North Main Street
    Mishawaka, IN 46545

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll go to the other Greenwood one a few times, Emerson and Main. They're so used to seeing me carry in there, it won't be anything special.

I'll have to carry two guns to make it interesting.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'll go to the other Greenwood one a few times, Emerson and Main. They're so used to seeing me carry in there, it won't be anything special.

I'll have to carry two guns to make it interesting.

Greenwood Starbucks !
    Oh, but not quite THAT early...

I'll probably hit up that Starbucks down there too. Prolly about 0900-0930, but that's not set in stone. If someone wants to meet up for coffee, I can pop in whenever.

What do you two think? Any other Greenwoodians interested?

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    Starbucks' "Pro-Gun" Policy Prompts Gun Victims' Advocate Group to Launch Nationwide Boycott on Valentine's Day 2012 - PR Newswire - sacbee.com

Alright, so I'm not cracked up about Starbucks coffee. After reading this, I will give them a few bucks for coffee.

I will be at the Starbucks on S.R. 135 just south of County Line Road in Greenwood. I'll be there at 0630 and will stay for a couple cups unless I'm flying solo or a different time works better for the masses of the area!

If this location isn't convenient for you, then by all means host one at another locale! We aren't short on options!

Oh, and they are OC friendly! :ingo::patriot:

Oh.... holy Christ.....630...... I can't make it..... I have an 8 AM down town...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom