State Park Deer Reduction Hunt draw results are out!!!!!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kart29

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Every time I try to check I keep getting a message returned saying "no record found". Does that mean I didn't get drawn?

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    "Every time I try to check I keep getting a message returned saying "no record found". Does that mean I didn't get drawn?"

I had that happen last year and think they lost my entry. You can go to your history and look at all the hunts you have signed up for over the years and it should be listed.
    Even if you don't get drawn there will be a record listed with "unsuccessful"

Kart29

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    "Every time I try to check I keep getting a message returned saying "no record found". Does that mean I didn't get drawn?"

I had that happen last year and think they lost my entry. You can go to your history and look at all the hunts you have signed up for over the years and it should be listed.
    Even if you don't get drawn there will be a record listed with "unsuccessful"

Yeah, if I go the website and request to apply for a reduction or draw hunt I enter my license number and it shows me as having already applied for a military/refuge hunt AND a state park deer reduction hunt. But if I try to search the draw results it always returns "no record found". Weird. I see on the hunts I have already applied for they don't show my hunter ed number listed. Maybe I forgot to add that number to my application and I didn't get drawn because of that.

It really stinks that I have to buy a license just to apply for these hunts, and then if I don't get drawn I have absolutely no private property to hunt deer on and I just don't have the desire to drive a gazillion miles to hunt in one of the state forests. Wasted money for the license if I don't get drawn. What a racket!

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I agree it is annoying to need a license to sign up, especially when you don't use it for the hunt.
    Maybe that is a way for them to keep the anti-hunters from applying and then not showing up.

Kart29

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Maybe so.

I may show up for one of the military/refuge hunts anyway and see if I can take one of the fill in spots for somebody who didn't show up.

I don't know if the state park reduction hunts allow walk-ins to take the place of no-shows or not. Do you?

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    Every time I try to check I keep getting a message returned saying "no record found". Does that mean I didn't get drawn?

Depends. Where, specifically, are you clicking?

I had the same results, until I realized I was clicking the wrong darn thing...

IN_DNR_Results_zps7cf05535.jpg

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    OK. I just didn't want someone else to suffer the same frustrations I did.

Many folks have learned from my mistakes... I ought to write a book.

Top Bottom