Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    DfrAyZRVAAAJb9v.jpg

I'm trying to figure out where she is concealing her gun. I thought the women inbthese pics were supposed to have guns

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    When 4 or more females are at the table yacking away I can never keep up. 4 different conversations at once and they all know what is being said.....:dunno:

I think it is one of their tactics to confuse us and capitalize on our own lack of ability to fully comprehend what has been said. I find it best to not be at the table during such discussions

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well now hold on. Are they European or Latin? It's not the same thing.

Let me find a better clip of my wife's accent....It's spoken with a lisp...Sounds almost Latin or Italian....

[video=youtube;hm4HbI7pZ6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm4HbI7pZ6g[/video]

My wife's family is Argentine....They speak Castillian Spanish from Spain there...Very, very, very, very proud of that...IIRC it is the only Latin country that does...At least they brag that they are.....All I got to do to get in trouble is say, "Can y'all tone down that Mexican lingo a bit por favor???"

It really chaps them when you say that.....:)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    When the south of the border ladies are here visiting mi esposa....It's the loudest our house ever is...Spanish ladies do not have hushed conversations...They yell at each other all at once between squeals of laughter...It's scary....

That sounds like my wife's family (except with Hoosier instead of Spanish). Back in the day, when they were all alive and at the top of their form, it was hard to get a word in edge-wise...and loud....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom