• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'd imitate that woman when my wife watches that show - but I'd do it as if she's in Florida...
    (Imageine with her husky voice) "Life here is unforgiving. Florida heat and humidity is won't stop just because you're sick..." Everything out of her mouth is so melodramatic.

...and that pistol she's holding - illegal SBR? :dunno:

My wife and I love her....I think if I lived alone I would be dramatic as well.....Let's try it...

"Out here in the country I'm just part of the food chain....City folk may look at that field and say "nice field"....Yeah buddy...Nice field...But you don't realize that to a million turkey ticks you're just a meal....You think DEET will help but it just slows them down...."
    DmduBOTXsAALCSJ.jpg:thumb

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wow those are nice sandals!!

Where did you get those?

What brand?

Do they come in a 14B?

My wife and I love her....I think if I lived alone I would be dramatic as well.....Let's try it...

"Out here in the country I'm just part of the food chain....City folk may look at that field and say "nice field"....Yeah buddy...Nice field...But you don't realize that to a million turkey ticks you're just a meal....You think DEET will help but it just slows them down...."
    DmduBOTXsAALCSJ.jpg:thumb

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Alone? Hell, they all have a camera crew living with them goading them into exaggerating everything.

I really only like watching the family (because she's got a M38 or M44 Mosin Nagant), and the guy that constantly cursing because he's trying to do a full construction crew's work by himself.

Do you think these folks keep talking when the cameras disappear and they're really alone? Sometimes in the kitchen I like to pretend I'm on a cooking show... "OK, first, we're going to spatchcock and brine the turkey. That's going to do two things: ...."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    c6debe7bca2fcffbc815cbd893d49d7f.jpg

I LOVE this smile.
    Then again, I know a girl that called to an injured (shot) dog, so that she could finish the job. And she didn't want to walk into the field.
    So, this could be a trap.
    ford_truck_girl48.jpg

10eae054dd233f151e5f0ad424798847--awesome-guns-girl-guns.jpg

e7351531401f6b886127c53b047e2435.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom