DiJ2ixKVMAA1Jm8.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know she's not packing but dang it me and CM think girls on horseback are pleasing to our old eyes....We're both old enough to remember when this is how folks got around...

Dd6g-2dVMAEIGMI.jpg

Man you have got to love this on so many levels even past she is a....."SHE"
    Riding 10/10ths....no padding (visible) helmets or other PC bull**** involved. Just her and the horse.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, only two old dudes think attractice women on horses are pleasing to the eye. :rolleyes: :):

And you don't.......If you ever get back over here you need to visit Texas. The stockyards Dallas/Ft Worth. The ladies are amazing. Tight jeans. Proper shirts and the right cowgirl hats and boots. If that does not give you a tingle then I will collect your man card and submit you for a re-programing camp. Indy runs it...:lmfao:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    And you don't.......If you ever get back over here you need to visit Texas. The stockyards Dallas/Ft Worth. The ladies are amazing. Tight jeans. Proper shirts and the right cowgirl hats and boots. If that does not give you a tingle then I will collect your man card and submit you for a re-programing camp. Indy runs it...:lmfao:

Oh boy, adding the entire state of Texas to my bucket list then. :):
    I wanna visit the Alamo and other hystorical sites but I'm not against cowgirls in tight pants ... or in no pants. :dunno:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    There is a lady at the stables where my daughter rides that has the whole "Western" 6-shooter look going on. Rides with a pair of single action revolvers.

Women with strength, confidence, and grace can be pretty attractive.

suppressed_rifle_horseback_3885web.jpg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Outstanding! Remember what the leader of the Imperial Japanese Forces said in WWII about invading the USA? He said there would be an American behind every blade of grass or tree (if I remember) with a rifle. True then and true now as exemplified by the Grandma in the poster. God Bless America!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dang Indiucky, pics like these do nothing to help keep my more wild youthful days behind me. Some beautiful cowgirls in Wranglers that are a bit tight in just the right places.... Yeah takes my back to when I was 19- early 20s when some buddies and I did some cowboying. Youthful memories :)

WE have rode some horses in our day but not many of those girls were around....:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was always a bit more restrained than my buddies were. But there was never a shortage of ladies to be found. There was always plenty of eye candy roaming around them rodeos. Just glad I never got myself into more trouble than I did

Never did the rodeo thing. We were more into doing 3 and 4 day deals in the back country down in Tenn. Friends with mucho acreage and horses down there. Great times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom