DYnTI50V4AAELcq.jpg

Nice smile

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    Hold the phone. Who in their right mind let a redhead get near a MG-42!!!! with ammo and from her firing stance looks like she knows how to use it too. We are doomed. Just hope she is in a good mood, come to think about it if I could have some trigger time behind a MG-42 I would be in a real good mood too.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

Too bad there isn't a sound clip to go with the photo, a MG-42 sounds like ripping canvas

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Too bad there isn't a sound clip to go with the photo, a MG-42 sounds like ripping canvas

There's a famous Willie and Joe cartoon where Willie is unzipping and zipping a jacket zipper up and down and he turns to Joe says, "Hey Joe! Don't you think this zipper sounds just like a....What are you doing laying flat on the ground for?":laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    I had fired a Mg-3 ( a post war Mg42 ) at Ft Bragg so I knew the sound and during Reforger 81 I was leading a 7 man patrol trying to find the Opfor ( aka Bad guys ) who were the 6th Panzer Division. We had just moved out of a ravine to an open sloped hill. The team went into a wedge with me and my RTO in trail when we hear a RRRiiiiipppp sound. Gave hand signs to move back to the ravine and my guys were asking what the H$LL was that and that my boys is a MG-3, let move around it please. We played cat and mouse with these guys for three days. None of them were redheads
    Jump62
    aka Paul

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Hold the phone. Who in their right mind let a redhead get near a MG-42!!!! with ammo and from her firing stance looks like she knows how to use it too. We are doomed. Just hope she is in a good mood, come to think about it if I could have some trigger time behind a MG-42 I would be in a real good mood too.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

Redhead lives matter :D

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I had fired a Mg-3 ( a post war Mg42 ) at Ft Bragg so I knew the sound and during Reforger 81 I was leading a 7 man patrol trying to find the Opfor ( aka Bad guys ) who were the 6th Panzer Division. We had just moved out of a ravine to an open sloped hill. The team went into a wedge with me and my RTO in trail when we hear a RRRiiiiipppp sound. Gave hand sings to move back to the ravine and my guys were asking what the H$LL was that and that my boys is a MG-3, let move around it please. We played cat and mouse with these guys for three days. None of them were redheads
    Jump62
    aka Paul
    Almost forgot about the REFORGer exercises. Graff was a wonderful place, lol.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    :nono:
    closed toe heels are for skirts/dresses.
    open toe heels are for jeans.

she is forgiven cause heels with jeans is SEXY and as she is a redhead is :drool: SUPER SEXY!
    th

Ah . . . whether that's accurate or not, it's not something dudes are supposed know, dude. DUDE!

:wrongdoor:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    th

Ah . . . whether that's accurate or not, it's not something dudes are supposed know, dude. DUDE!

:wrongdoor:

:p
    did you know that high heels were actually invented for men?
    granted the heel was wider then what it is now.
    it was a social status symbol for aristicatic men. the higher the heel the more status one. somewhere along the 18th century women started to wear them and then a seperation of wider heel for men and narrow for women began and by the end of the 18th century men fashion deemed the heel a women thing only.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    :p
    did you know that high heels were actually invented for men?
    granted the heel was wider then what it is now.
    it was a social status symbol for aristicatic men. the higher the heel the more status one. somewhere along the 18th century women started to wear them and then a seperation of wider heel for men and narrow for women began and by the end of the 18th century men fashion deemed the heel a women thing only.

DOUBLE :wrongdoor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom