STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    beautiful hair but i can say for certain you will see this in the tub/shower from her....

I'm guessing some of that hair she has is store bought.... but I'd be willing to put up with it.

DZT1103.JPG

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Remember guys, no matter how good looking she is.....Somebody, somewhere is tired of putting up with her sh*t.
    They are fun to look at though.

1. Are you suggesting that women that come packaged like this, and know it, and are willing to pose for you, are high-maintenance? :rofl:
    2. Makes a man glad that he's so stupid-in-love that his wife is a walking Victoria Secret commercial (in his own mind), despite the fact that she's getting closer to 80 than 70 now.
    3. Ain't love grand! :lol2:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    beautiful hair but i can say for certain you will see this in the tub/shower from her....

How-Does-Bleach-Unclog-Bathtub-Drain-700x468.jpg

1. In another lifetime ago (2+ decades) I had to put a new "pan" in the wife's shower, and I had the brilliant idea of making a "trap" out of radiator hose rather than take the time to go to Lowes and pick up a $100 drain assembly, but just use what I had on hand. :dunno:
    2. I don't recommend it: the rubber must have been a magnet for hair and I bought $200+ dollars worth and gallons and gallons over the years of "hair drain."
    3. Not my best idea of plumbing repair. :ugh:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    1. In another lifetime ago (2+ decades) I had to put a new "pan" in the wife's shower, and I had the brilliant idea of making a "trap" out of radiator hose rather than take the time to go to Lowes and pick up a $100 drain assembly, but just use what I had on hand. :dunno:
    2. I don't recommend it: the rubber must have been a magnet for hair and I bought $200+ dollars worth and gallons and gallons over the years of "hair drain."
    3. Not my best idea of plumbing repair. :ugh:

For some reason, this does not surprise me.
    The way you "brag" about how thrifty you are.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1. Are you suggesting that women that come packaged like this, and know it, and are willing to pose for you, are high-maintenance? :rofl:
    2. Makes a man glad that he's so stupid-in-love that his wife is a walking Victoria Secret commercial (in his own mind), despite the fact that she's getting closer to 80 than 70 now.
    3. Ain't love grand! :lol2:

or follow a 7 years advice.
    0aaa3068916d08e64922bccc5926ea2e--funny-jokes-its-funny.jpg

dont marry the perrty one due to the high maintancrle, low self esteme, etc... or dont marry at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom