STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    D23LJsqU8AEVzj6.jpg
    I recognize a lot of these ladies from IG. This gal looks like buffcookie.

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not with a gun but my lovely bride with Johnny Unitas and a very young Peyton Manning....Manning was getting the Johnny Unitas award and my wife and her coworker were there to represent Health South Sports Rehab....When the award and dinner was over everyone was getting photos and my wife and her coworker were leaving...Unitas hollered out, "Hey don't you want to get your picture taken with us?" Wife said "Not really" and he said "Well I want mine taken with you..."

So here they are....Manning looks like a kid.....

D3Uz-ZIX4AYgvgt.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Not with a gun but my lovely bride with Johnny Unitas and a very young Peyton Manning....Manning was getting the Johnny Unitas award and my wife and her coworker were there to represent Health South Sports Rehab....When the award and dinner was over everyone was getting photos and my wife and her coworker were leaving...Unitas hollered out, "Hey don't you want to get your picture taken with us?" Wife said "Not really" and he said "Well I want mine taken with you..."

So Johnny Unitas was macking on your wife?? Were you proud or ready to fight or both?

Because he was a kid then!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So Johnny Unitas was macking on your wife?? Were you proud or ready to fight or both?

Loved it....She said he was a hoot....Her zipper had come down a little on her dress and as they were taking the pic she felt the tug and he smiled and said, "You can tell your old man Johnny Unitas zipped up your dress....":laugh::laugh::laugh:

She had no idea who they were...My dad is a big Unitas fan and has this picture framed...:ingo:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

GREAT story & photo .... very cool, indiucky ! I loved Johnny U. , myself. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom