• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    As soon a Lucas sold the franchise to Disney Harrison Ford seemed thrilled. Harrison will once again have the DL-44 blaster at his side.
    2thumbs.gif

For Star Wars dorks like myself this news does not get any better.

Harrison Ford Reportedly Confirmed To Return As Han Solo In ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’

"As J.J. Abrams and company endeavor to keep the lid tightly sealed on whatever they're cooking up for "Star Wars: Episode VII," reading between the lines of reports over the past few months, it is starting to emerge that the lineage to the first trilogy of films will be pretty direct. Particularly is this bit of info turns out to be true. Latino Review is reporting that Harrison Ford is set to return as Han Solo in "Star Wars: Episode VII." Whether it's just a cameo or something more something they don't know just yet, but according to their sources, it's a done deal. Naturally, until Disney says something none of this is real and this could also just be plain bogus, but it fits into the larger narrative of what has been dripping out over the last few months."

musicmonkey317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I know this is a very controversial subject. But if there is any hope - at least Disney usually puts out incredible quality. I have to pretend I'm not crying during about every freaking one of their movies I end up watching with my kids.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Don't forget the spin offs that have been announced....

Han Solo, Boba Fett, and perhaps Yoda will get their own flicks.

Top Bottom