• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I have been told that it's an INGO ethics violation to not provide a pic if the poster has purchased something new to brag about. Well ok, here we go... It followed me home today from ZX guns. Pic is a bit blurry, hope you don't mind

090112194247.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg

Last edited:

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I have been told that it's an INGO ethics violation to not provide a pic if the poster has purchased something new to brag about. Well ok, here we go... It followed me home today from ZX guns. Pic is a bit blurry, hope you don't mind

090112194247.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg
    A very nice pistol. Congrats! I am just more surprised ZX Guns was open on a Saturday. They are always closed when I am in town on a Saturday.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Shot the heck out of my SR9C today. No problems of any kind and shot very nicely. Pretty easy on the hand. I'm not fond of the loaded chamber flag, but besides that, a very handy little shooter. Need to shoot it more, but seems fine so far.

jtull01

Plinker
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    NWI
    The SR9C was my first CC gun in along time. It is still my winter favorite. You won’t be disappointed.
    Great gun better price.
    I wanted the LCP was a lighter carry, but went with a Diamondback.
    Just so many great pistols out there…and ya gotta have ‘em all!

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Shot the heck out of my SR9C today. No problems of any kind and shot very nicely. Pretty easy on the hand. I'm not fond of the loaded chamber flag, but besides that, a very handy little shooter. Need to shoot it more, but seems fine so far.
    Exactly why I got rid of mine. Plus it wouldnt cycle cheap blazer or tula

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    This is what I bought my wife to encourage her to get interested. She doesn't like to look at it....I like to carry it better than my S&W 40. Never a problem with it, cheap ammo or hollow points. If you don't end up loving it, something is wrong with it...send it back. ;-)

-Dobber

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm a 1911/CZ guy, but really like the feel of these. All the good reports have started me thinking about picking one up. I recently bought a CZ Rami which I really don't like that much and might check one of these out as a replacement.

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Do they make this frame in .40 I am not a 9mm fan but would consider this gun in .40

Yes,Ruger makes a SR40C

I love my SR9c..It has been flawless.If the most people have to gripe about is the loaded indicator then they shouldn't have bothered buying it

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm a 1911/CZ guy, but really like the feel of these. All the good reports have started me thinking about picking one up. I recently bought a CZ Rami which I really don't like that much and might check one of these out as a replacement.

Is your RAMI polymer or steel?

Top Bottom