• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I`m disabled. i walk with crutches i don`t like a hip holster. i sit most of the time . just looking for a good way to carry?

Gotcha. Cargo pocket makes perfect sense then. Of those suggestions given, I have the Blackhawk for my LC9 and I'm pretty happy with it, but I think if I were to do it again, I'd go with the Desantis. I've heard a lot of good about them.

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    oh hell yeah. Loves me the SR9C! However, I don't possibly see how one could pocket carry this gun without looking ridiculous.

Last edited:

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I have had my SR9C for about 10 months. I love it! Try to take it out at least once a week. No pocket carry with it though.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I've had my SR9c for a few months now. I really like it. small enough to carry easily, large enough to shoot easily. Picked mine up for $379 from Midwest gun Exchange. No issues with about 500 rounds through it of all types. Not too crazy about the loaded chamber indicator but I can live with it.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    i have the sr9c...pocket carry is ok in loose pants...also carry in inside my jacket pocket with a left hand iwb holster so it doesn't shift in pocket

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I carry one everyday. I love it. Good shooter, great trigger, and it is comfortable inside and outside the waistband.

FFJakeT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Love mine had it for around a year and a half i think. Carry IWB w/ a Don Humes. Want a LC9 and LCP too though!

Top Bottom