• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clhettinger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Lafayette
    This is the first handgun I owned and enjoy shooting it when I can. I like the features on it (cocking indicator, load indicator, safety devices, & capacity).
    While I don't feel it would be comfortable to carry concealed (any suggestions are appreciated), it is a nice piece to have at home. I also like the finish and the way it fits in my hand (medium hand, fat fingers).

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    First, you need to read the rules for the contest. Mainly the ones that your title must start with "Review:" and that your review must include pictures. Also you might want to take a look at some of the other reviews to get an idea of what is the standard for a review on this website.

Now on a less snippy note, most people here will suggest the Raven Concealment Systems Phantom holster for OWB concealment and a Crossbreed Supertuck (or similar) for IWB concealed carry.

Hopefully (for your sake) people don't get too crappy with you for this post, but take a look around a little and read the FAQS and in this case the contest rules before you post so people don't blow you up.

Regards:
    JT

MeAndMyXD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Hammond
    I carry a XD40 service model it is practicaly the same size as th XD45 and I have no problems with comfort. I do find the CROSSBREED SUPERTUCK works really well and also the BLACKHAWK SERPA.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have an XD45 Service and an XD45 tactical with stainless slide.
    I liked the more natural aim of the XD45 over the Glock 21 enough that I sold my Glock 21 to a friend.

Last edited:

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I carry a XD45 tactical in either a Kirkpatrick Leather texas crossdraw holster or a Raven phantom holters. The phantom goes Iwb or owb depending on the situation and is light compatible with a Streamlight TLR-1. You shouldn't have any comfort problems.

Top Bottom