WTT: Springfield XD tactical 5'' .40cal ( stippled )

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    I am wanting to trade my springfield xd tactical chambred in .40cal, it is used but functions well and is a nail driver. I bought it used and it had a horible stipple job on it, I was able to clean it up alot. Since I bought it used I am unsure of the round count. I has standard sights, and will come with a blackhawk serpa holster, and a blackhawk single mag holder, since the xd gear is gone. It comes with 3 (12rd) mags all in perfect condition. The firearms itself has some holster wear as shown in picture, and the inside of the mag well is scuffed up a bit but fully functional without any resisance upon inserting a mag. Feed ramp and bore look great with no pitting or rust. It has a stainless steel guide rod installed.

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

I am only looking to trade at this time, I am looking for something in 9mm. I perfer the following

Beretta 92 or m9
    Glock in 19 or 17
    Sig 250 Compact in 9mm
    FN in 9mm
    any other reasonable offers will be considered.

I understand that my firearm is not worth gold, however I do wish to be treated fair, so only serious inquires please. Buyer will have a chance to look over the firearm at the time of the transaction, and buyer will reserve the right to cancel the deal with no hard feelings if firearm is not as described.

Feel free to check my reputation and feedback.

I will meet FTF only.

Can meet in Danville/Plainfield/West side of Indy areas.

Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    Thanks
    Mike

Last edited:
    Top Bottom