Springfield LW Loaded Champion allergic to hollow points.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mattritchie238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    :ugh: ugh I know! At least this way my 4 other mags won't be useless, but if you guys get anymore WC's back in I'll be picking up a couple anyway! Now that Cowboy snaked away my operator, I have to spend my money on other things!

mattritchie238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Just thought I would let everyone know that Fred Sauer in Hoagland had a much faster turn around rate than I expected. He originally told me it would be a couple weeks until he could get to it, but to my surprise, he called 6 days later and said it was done! As far as speediness, I'm impressed and hopefully the weather will allow for a range report after I pick it up tomorrow! If his craftsmanship lives up to what I've been told by locals who have dealt with him, I'll be a happy camper this time tomorrow!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Just thought I would let everyone know that Fred Sauer in Hoagland had a much faster turn around rate than I expected. He originally told me it would be a couple weeks until he could get to it, but to my surprise, he called 6 days later and said it was done! As far as speediness, I'm impressed and hopefully the weather will allow for a range report after I pick it up tomorrow! If his craftsmanship lives up to what I've been told by locals who have dealt with him, I'll be a happy camper this time tomorrow!

It was the barrel threading story that helped you stop sweating, wasn't it? :D

mattritchie238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Here are the pictures of the finished product from Fred Sauer's polish job and I could not be happier!
    a>

a>
    photo3_zps724c38ab.jpg
    [/IMG]
    photo1_zpsbd3c62cc.jpg
    [/IMG]
    photo2_zps79cbdc63.jpg
    [/IMG]
    a>

Last edited:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Here are the pictures of the finished product from Fred Sauer's polish job and I could not be happier!
    a>

a>
    photo3_zps724c38ab.jpg
    [/IMG]
    photo1_zpsbd3c62cc.jpg
    [/IMG]
    photo2_zps79cbdc63.jpg
    [/IMG]
    a>
    You forgot the images :). If you need help at all posting the images, drop me a PM - happy to help.

Edit: Here they are [as emailed to me]. I can't make them larger, but if the OP has larger copies they want embedded they're welcome to email them to me.
    frp1.JPG
    frp2.JPG
    frp3.JPG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom