• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    Sold Looking to part with my Springfield 1911 A1 9mm pistol. It is a Springfield slide on an Essex frame. It is a great shooting pistol and the only reason I am getting rid of it is because I just found an S&W Pro Series and don't need 2-1911 9mm pistols. It is in nice condition and has had some custom work done on it. It looks like someone has tried to remove the rear sight and it has some marks on it. Bluing is not perfect as it is an older pistol. I was going to get it Cerakoted so it would look like new but once I found the Smith I am cancelling those plans. Asking $550.Trades considered:P238, M&P22, M&P45, XD40, XD45, 44Mag Pistol and Beretta A400 Xtreme Camo. Let me know what you've got I might be interested.

picture.php
    picture.php

Last edited:

Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    I have pictures but when I download them I can see them but others can't. I am going to be trying a different method later today and see if I can get that to work. Sorry for the delay, but once I get downloading pictures figured out I will have pictures on all of my listings.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom