Spring is near..... Any motorcycle riders?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I got out for an hour and a half today. Made it up to Weenie World in New Castle for a raspberry milkshake, then took some back roads home.

Tomorrow will be for polishing up for sale.

UglyAmerican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Fishers
    I don't ride when the roads have snow or ice on them. However, I've been riding practically every day otherwise for the past month or so. It's just a matter of layering up.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I wanted to get my bike out yesterday, but it is buried in the in laws garage behind bikes, patio umbrellas and other things. Plus by the time my wife and seven week old daughter got ready to do the things we needed to do, it was already in the afternoon. By the time we got home for dinner, it was dark.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Always wanted a bike, but never got one worked into the budget. 5 kids later, doubt that it will happen. Please post up pics and stories, vicarious living is better than nothing.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I went to the boat show and the motorcycle expo yesterday.. But shopping for a atv.. Went home to ride but never made it... Sure was a lot of bikes out around Indy..

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I dropped my bike off at one of the motorcycle places in town Tuesday and got the call today it was ready after new tires, brakes and other annual stuff. Picked it up right before work and rode to work, on my way home on my lunch break, I took a turn and thought, "that felt weird" and then another weird movement. I had been hearing some tire noise but thought it was new tire noise. At an intersection later on, I put the bike in neutral and looked at my tires. Rear was almost flat. Rode to a friends house, called another friend with a trailer and he is going to take it to the dealership that put the tires on. Hopefully they get it fixed before the ride I was going on.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I dropped my bike off at one of the motorcycle places in town Tuesday and got the call today it was ready after new tires, brakes and other annual stuff. Picked it up right before work and rode to work, on my way home on my lunch break, I took a turn and thought, "that felt weird" and then another weird movement. I had been hearing some tire noise but thought it was new tire noise. At an intersection later on, I put the bike in neutral and looked at my tires. Rear was almost flat. Rode to a friends house, called another friend with a trailer and he is going to take it to the dealership that put the tires on. Hopefully they get it fixed before the ride I was going on.
    Sucks after you put out good money and this happens. Hope they make it good for you.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Yes. Bummer, but good thing that you found it before you went on your ride. I have rode about 900 miles since the thread started... have not been able too for the last week. Good luck on getting your ride fixed right.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    liquor sickles (cycles) are always so much fun, well the riders are. Yes I agree. Normally just are in the way and not paying attention. I do know a few people that ride them just because its fun and cheap for them... and they do have a license. Always a hoot when someone on a scooter talking on a cell phone with a parade of cars stuck behind them AND they wont get over.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Please be safe motorcycle riders! I had a group of riders racing their rice rockets around my truck this evening on US12 by the mills. Those guys almost caused a wreck!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Gave old '05 Concours a facelift. Here are the before and after pics:

Here's what she looked like last summer on the Dragon in NC:

And here's what she looks like now:

First little ride was to look at the collapsed bridge down in Paoli:

Top Bottom