• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Konus is a good value for the money. Another is Bushnell. I have a 20-60x60 and the only time I feel like I'd need to upgrade gear, is 300yd "rapid" fire where I can't see my hits. I think that's more an issue of magnification though. FWIW I've seen Barska listed in the "Champion Shooter's Supply" catalog.

Fishing-Nut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Peru, IN
    I'm happy as can be with a Barska 20 x 60 spotting scope. What I did not know I needed, as this was my first spotting scope, is a angled viewing port. I get along fine with the straight look through... I have come to find that my next will have the angled view port...It is easier and faster.
    I had wondered if they were worth a hoot?

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I've had nothing but bad luck with any thing Barska. I've spent a lot of time behind my buddies Konus though, and it has worked great. My old mans Leupold GR has also been a good setup. And I agree, the angled eye piece is the way to go.

My current setup is a pair of Steiner Military 15X80 binoculars on a tripod. For a long day of shooting, I've found that to be the most comfortable setup for myself.

Top Bottom