• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Rich.Carpenter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Fishers
    I've gotten most of the way through this build and found myself needing the cash more than the rifle. I've gotten some good deals on the components, so if you're looking at building a quality AR-15, this would be a great opportunity. Included is the Magpul MOE furniture kit in OD green, though the black Hogue grip is currently installed. All that is needed to complete this rifle is a barrel assembly, charging handle and rear sight.

• Spikes Tactical M4 Flat Top upper with laser etched Spikes spider logo and T-markings
    • Spikes Tactical SL-15 Lower (SL model has safe, semi and auto pictograms as shown in photo) with RRA parts kit and national match 2-stage trigger. This lower is RDIAS compatible.
    • Spike's Tactical M16 BCG with chrome-lined carrier and carrier key and chrome MP tested Bolt upgrade with laser etched Spikes spider logo on carrier
    • Magpul MOE Kit incl. mil-spec carbine stock, pistol grip (included but Hogue grip below installed) and hand guard - OD Green
    • Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard (aluminum)
    • Magpul PMAG 30rd AR15 / M16 Magazine w/window and PMAG Ranger Plate - OD Green
    • Hogue rubberized contoured grip installed - black
    • Rear takedown pin mod installed (see details of this mod here)
    • Extra RRA pistol grip (from lower parts kit)
    • 4-boxes of Winchester 5.56 55gr ammo (80 rds)
    • Also throwing in a lower receiver vice block and a DPMS AR-15 Armorer Wrench. That's $60 worth of tools you'll need to add the barrel later.
    I'm looking to sell it all local FTF (central Indiana area) for $600.

Just noticed that the furniture may look brown in the photos, but it is, in fact, OD green. My camera just didn't convey the color very well.

LowerUpperGrips.jpg

LowerUpper.jpg

Upper.jpg

BCG.jpg

MagpulHandguard.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom