WTS/WTT: Sphinx SDP SUBCOMPACT (NOT the compact version)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Location is Muncie, willing to travel to Ft. Wayne or Indy (86th street ish)

Price: $900

USPs and Mk25 are of interest, May consider optics + cash (Eotech/aimpoint)

Sphinx SDP Subcompact. DA/SA NIB never fired. I purchased this along side my Sphinx SDP compact and find I like the compact much better. This is a stock photo, will post the real deal later. It's a double stack 9mm 13 round capacity. Comes with box, manual, cleaning kit, lock, 2 mags. I'm not set on getting rid of it, but if something interests me maybe. It's about the size of a S&W shield, but a bit thicker.

For those that don't know Sphinx has been around since 1879 making Swiss precision firearms. Their more familiar weapons include the Sphinx AT 2000 and 3000 pistols. These pistols are made to the highest standards using hand crafted parts and fitted by a master gunsmith. Special operations units (including the Swiss nuclear guards) are now utilizing the Sphinx SDP Compact, and Subcompact line of pistols. This firearms are among some of the highest quality firearms available.

Interests include (no particular order) RMR glock 19, HK's in 9mm and .45 ONLY, SIGs in 9mm and .45 ONLY, Walther's, multi gun trades, guns + cash. No hi points, sigmas, jiminez, cars, motor cycles, etc. etc. Stick to the list. The only long gun I am interested in is a BCM Jack Carbine (clearly a different deal would need to be made)...and other interesting firearms.

Please keep in mind, this pistol is NEW IN BOX UNFIRED, meaning 0 rounds been fired by me at all. Factory testing only. Very few of these have trickled into the states so price is fairly firm. Thanks for looking.

A9gwPQxQ6Gi6zxJvh42v04y5BLrOAvbpKa6x1NdteO4=w454-h605-no

2015-02-28.jpg

2015-02-28.jpg

2015-02-28.jpg

2015-02-28.jpg

Sorry but did I happen to miss the price in the ad?

Nope, it completely got skipped I apologize!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom